Keto Tzatziki Sauce
Keto Tzatziki Sauce is a delicious and creamy Greek yogurt-based sauce that is low in carbohydrates and high in healthy fats. It is traditionally made with Greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic, dill, and lemon juice. The sauce is perfect for dipping vegetables or spreading on grilled meats or sandwiches. It is a popular condiment in the Mediterranean diet and can be easily modified to fit a keto or low-carb lifestyle. The use of Greek yogurt instead of sour cream or mayonnaise makes it a healthier option without sacrificing flavor.
Ingredients for Keto Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut yogurt, (see Notes)
- 1 english cucumber
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, grated or finely minced
- juice from half a lemon, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
- Use a box grater to grate the cucumber on the larger box holes. Use paper towels or a dish rag and press on the cucumber pulp to absorb most of the moisture.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the coconut yogurt, grated cucumber, dill, garlic, lemon juice and salt. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 7 days.
- As always, lots of tips, FAQs and substitution info in the Recipe Notes below!
To keep this dairy free, I love using full fat, unsweetened coconut yogurt. My favorite brand to buy is by Culina. Very keto friendly. If you’re ok with dairy, use full fat greek yogurt. Or whatever yogurt you like!
NURITIONS Amount Per Serving