keto meat sauce
Keto meat sauce, We all have those staple recipes that our freezer is never without, and this Keto Meat Sauce is one for me. You can serve it over zucchini noodles for a grab and go meal, or use it in a recipe like Eggplant Lasagna. Either way, prepare to be amazed with this delicious low carb spaghetti sauce! It is ridiculously aromatic and SO much better than jarred sauce. Want to make it even easier? The Instant Pot makes this one a cinch!enjoy
Ingredients for Keto meat sauce
- 1 onion divided
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 28 oz canned diced tomatoes undrained
- 8 oz tomato sauce low carb/sugar free
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Brown garlic, onion, and ground beef in a large skillet until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Add Italian seasoning, tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Summer uncovered 10 minutes or until thickened. Serve over zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash. Sprinkle with parsley.