Keto Crack Dip
Keto Crack Dip is a deliciously addicting appetizer that is perfect for parties, gatherings, or just snacking at home. It is a high-fat, low-carb dip made with cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon, and ranch seasoning. The name “Crack Dip” may come from its addictively tasty flavor, and the fact that it’s so low-carb, it won’t throw you off the keto diet. It can be served with vegetables like celery or cucumbers, as well as crackers or chips for those who are not following a keto diet. Overall, Keto Crack Dip is a perfect crowd-pleasing snack that’s easy to make and enjoy.
Ingredients for Keto Crack Dip
- 4 oz Cream Cheese softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 oz Ranch Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese grated
- 4 strips Bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 Green Onions finely sliced
- Use and electric mixer to cream together the softened cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Mix in the ranch seasoning, taste, and adjust as needed.
- Use a large wooden spoon to stir in bacon, cheese, and green onions.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve, then garnish with extra cheese bacon, and green onions on top.