Keto Churro Fat Bombs
Keto Churro Fat Bombs are a delicious and healthy snack option for those following a ketogenic or low-carb diet. These fat bombs are made with Cream Chese and cinnamon, and stevia extract. They are a great source of healthy fats and have a delicious cinnamon flavor. These churro fat bombs are also easy to make and are perfect for on-the-go snacking or as a dessert.
Ingredients for Keto Churro Fat Bombs
- 8 ounces Cream Chese
- 8 tbsp unsalted, grass-fed butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup granular sweetener +1 tbsp, divided
- 1 tbsp cinnamon +1 tbsp, divided
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1/3 cup pork rinds crushed
- Beat the butter, cream cheese, and vanilla together in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add 1 tablespoon cinnamon, 1 tablespoon granular sweetener, and 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Gently swirl cinnamon sugar mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Cover bowl and place in fridge to cool for 20-25 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, add pork rind crumbs, heaping tablespoon cinnamon, and 1/3 cup granular sweetener.
- Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Using a tablespoon-sized cookie scoop, scoop the fat bomb mixture onto prepared surface.
- Roll each individual ball in the pork rind mixture and place back on parchment surface.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge in a covered container.