Keto Butter Pecan Cookies
Keto Butter Pecan Cookies are a delicious low-carb treat made with almond flour, pecans, and butter. These cookies are perfect for those following a ketogenic diet and looking for a guilt-free dessert option. They are soft, chewy, and have a nutty, buttery flavor with a subtle sweetness. These cookies are also gluten-free and can be easily customized by adding some keto-friendly chocolate chips or a pinch of cinnamon for an extra flavor boost.
Ingredients for Keto Butter Pecan Cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 ¾ cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sweetener together until lightened and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the almond flour, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined. Stir in the chopped pecans.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place a few inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake 5 minutes then remove from the oven and use a flat-bottomed glass to flatten again to about ¼ inch thick. Return to the oven and bake another 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove and let cool completely. Store on the counter for 4 days and in the refrigerator after that.
NURITIONS Amount Per Serving (2 cookies)