keto chia pudding
Keto chia pudding is a nutritious and delicious dessert or breakfast that can be made with chia seeds, low-carb sweeteners, and keto-friendly milk or cream. Chia seeds are high in fiber, healthy fats, and protein, which makes them a great addition to any low-carb or keto meal plan. To make keto chia pudding, you typically mix chia seeds, almond milk, heavy cream, or coconut milk together and add your preferred sweetener, such as stevia or erythritol. Once the mixture is combined, you let it sit in the refrigerator overnight to thicken into a creamy, indulgent pudding. You can customize your chia pudding with different flavors and toppings, such as cocoa powder, vanilla extract, fresh berries, and nuts.
Ingredients for keto chia pudding
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener (can sub swerve)
- 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup full-fat coconut milk (from a can)
- 1/4 cup water
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk them together for about 60 seconds. You should notice the mixture start to thicken slightly.
- Place the bowl covered in the fridge for at least one hour, or overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and give it another stir. If the pudding is too thick, add a little splash of coconut milk.
- Serve on its own or topped with a dollop of plain yogurt and a few berries.