Keto Creamy Tuscan Shrimp
Keto Creamy Tuscan Shrimp is a low carb dinner the entire family will devour. Juicy shrimp, creamy sauce, plump tomatoes, and seasoned beautifully. You can quickly make this Tuscan garlic shrimp with just 09 ingredients and in under15 minutes!
Ingredients for Keto Creamy Tuscan Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined, and tails removed
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 3-4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 3-4 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons basil, thinly sliced (or parsley)
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is super hot and the butter has melted, add the shrimp and a generous sprinkle of salt & pepper, sautee for 1 minute.
- Remove shrimp from pan and set aside then add the garlic, tomatoes, and spinach to the same pan. Saute for 1 minute or until the garlic is fragrant.
- Stir in the heavy cream, parmesan cheese, and basil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced about 2-3 minutes. Return the shrimp to the pan and stir to combine. Taste and adjust salt if needed.
Leave a Comment