Keto This Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Skillet
Keto This Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Skillet is the perfect 20 minute dinner! This easy keto recipe is packed with smoked sausage, cajun shrimp and tons of vegetables.
Ingridient for Keto This Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Skillet
- 1 (14 ounce) package Smoked Sausage or Andouille Sausage, sliced
- 1 pound thawed shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup sliced Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning*
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss with olive oil and seasoning.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle to medium heat. Spray with cooking oil. Add the meat and veggies to the skillet, trying to place everything in a single layer if possible.
- Cook the veggies 3 minutes without tossing, stir and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until the shrimp is pink and cooked through and the vegetables are tender.