Keto radish Salad
Keto Radish Salad is a fresh but deceptively simple, make ahead All time salad. Not only is this a crunchy and colorful low carb salad, but it’ll be one of your best-kept secret recipes!
you can Switch out the radishes with cucumbers or another low carb option like roasted
Ingredients for Keto radish Salad
- 4 cups radishes
- ½ cup celery chopped
- 3 medium hardboiled eggs peeled and cut
- ¼ cup red onion finely chopped
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons dill chopped
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- I Trim the radishes, and cut them in half or 4.
- Place them in a medium saucepan with water, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain and set aside to cool.
- Mix the dressing ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, add the radishes, onions, egg peeled ,celery and chopped onion. Spoon the dressing over and toss to combine.
- Cheddar cheese cut squares for garnish.
- Serve chilled
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving
Leave a Comment