keto cream cheese chocolate pound cake, This keto cream cheese chocolate pound cake recipe is rich, moist, and flat-out dreamy. It’s everything you love about a traditional cream cheese pound cake, except that it’s chocolate and keto-friendly.
It’s a luscious keto chocolate pound cake that will definitely sate your ketogenic diet-related yearning for a dark chocolate cake.
Additionally, because it is cream cheese chocolate pound cake, it has a moist, thick, and, as an added benefit, high protein content.
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sweetener (1 1/2 if prefer sweeter)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups finely ground almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
Keto Chocolate Pound Cake
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan with buttered parchment paper.
- In a blender (or mixer), place the cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla. Blend from slow to high for about 40 seconds or until completely combined.
- Take a large bowl and whisk together the coconut flour, almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
- Use a spatula to pour the wet ingredients into the almond flour mixture and stir well until no lumps remain.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Set out to cool on a cooling rack for at least 20 minutes before removing from the pan.
Keto chocolate glaze
- Once the keto chocolate pound cake has cooled completely. Make the easy low carb chocolate glaze.
- Place the sugar-free chocolate chips and coconut oil in a heat-proof bowl. Melt in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring well, until smooth and combined. Alternatively, heat on a double boiler over the stove.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes and then drizzle over the top of the keto chocolate pound cake.
- Slice evenly to make 12 equal slices and serve with berries, cream or on its own.
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving