Keto Tiramisu cake easy and delicious
Keto Tiramisu cake easy and delicious, This keto tiramisu is incredibly delicious, creamy, rich, and tastes just like the original but with less carbs. This low carb tiramisu is made with a gluten-free cake layer instead of ladyfingers. enjoy.
Ingredients for Keto Tiramisu cake
- Unsalted butter
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- ⅛ teaspoon stevia extract powder
- ¼ teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ⅛ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoon powdered erythritol
- ⅛ teaspoon stevia extract powder or stevia glycerite (add more to taste)
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 ¾ cups heavy or whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- ½ teaspoon coffee extract optional
- ¼ cup strong coffee or espresso
- 1-2 Tablespoons rum or brandy (US Customary – Metric)
- Grease a 11×7 inch pan with butter. Line with parchment paper and grease with butter again. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder and salt.
- Separate the eggs. With an electric mixer, beat the yolks and sweeteners until thick and lemon colored. Beat in the vanilla, almond extract and cream of tartar. Fold in the almond flour.
- With a clean bowl and beaters, beat the egg whites to firm peaks. Stir ¼ into the almond mixture. Fold in ½ of the remaining whites until barely combined and then the remaining ½ until thoroughly combined. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the top springs back when pressed lightly. Let cool.
- In small mixing bowl, beat egg yolks, erythritol and stevia until thick and lemon colored.
- Place mixture in top of a double boiler over boiling water. Reduce heat to low. Cook 8-10 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add mascarpone cheese, beating well.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat heavy or whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into egg yolk mixture. Add vanilla and or coffee extract if desired. Set aside.
- Cut the almond cake into 16 fingers.
- Combine the rum and espresso in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the bottom of a 9×5 bread pan lightly with cocoa then line with half the almond cake fingers.
- Using a brush, lightly coat the cake fingers with the espresso mix being careful not to get them too wet. Spread on ½ of the mascarpone mixture and dust the top with cocoa. Repeat the layers. End with a sprinkling of cocoa. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving