Keto cookies with chocolate
Keto cookies with chocolate , Keto cookies are all the rage right now, and rightly so- Low carb, sugar free and dairy free cookies that taste like the real deal!
Grocery stores and supermarkets are slowly stocking up more and more keto cookies, but why not make your own? They are so easy, so simple, but most of all, incredibly delicious, and most use just a handful of ingredients! enjoy.
Ingredients for Keto cookies with chocolate
- 2 cup almond flour 100g
- 2 medium egg
- 4 tablespoon double/heavy cream
- 4 tablespoon butter unsalted, VERY soft
- 6 tablespoon granulated sweetener
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chopped dark chocolate 50g ( sugar free chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius/350 Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients apart from the chocolate with a fork. Let the dough sit for a few minutes so the flour can absorb the moisture.
- Chop your chocolate and stir into the dough.
- Form dough balls with your hand or spoon the mixture on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Press down into the desired shape (cira ½ cm thick).
- Bake for circa 13 minutes or until the edges are golden. The cookies are soft when straight out of the oven but firm up as they cool down.
Leave a Comment