keto coffee flavored cookies with almond flour
keto coffee flavored cookies, make these easy keto coffee cookies in less than 20 minutes! These thick and soul-satisfying cookies are sugar free, low carb and gluten-free. Only 1.9 grams of net carbs per GENEROUSLY sized cookie.
Ingridient for keto coffee flavored cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup swerve
- ⅓ cup butter
- 2 eggs , at room temperature
- 3 teaspoon espresso coffee
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened chocolate , chopped
- 1 teaspoon sliced almond
- In a bowl, add the vanilla extract to the eggs and then whisk using an electric whisk.
- Add the sweetener, coffee and melted butter then whisk.
- Add the almond flour and baking soda then mix everything using a spatula.
- Line a baking tray with parchment pepper.
- Scoop the batter in the baking tray and try to leave spaces between the cookies for expanding.
- Using a spatula flatten the top of each cookie then sprinkle some chopped unsweetened chocolate on top of half the cookies and sliced almond on the other half.
- Bake at 170C for 20 minutes.
- Leave the cookies to cool down before serving.
|Carbohydrate ( NET CARB )||1,9g|