Keto cookie dough fat bombs
Keto cookie dough fat bombs, These keto cookie dough fat bombs are an easy keto dessert recipe that you will love! Little low-carb bites of edible cookie dough are the perfect sweet snack to get you through a sluggish afternoon.
These fat bombs are simple to prepare, have minimal carbs, and are a perfect keto-friendly dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Ingredients for Keto cookie dough fat bombs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 Oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup monk fruit
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients including the keto chocolate chips to a small bowl. Mix until combined.
- Roll into 1 inch sized balls (about the size of a small golf ball) and place on a parchment lined tray. You can also use a cookie scoop to portion out your dough.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until hardened.
- You can then enjoy these fat bombs straight away or store in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready.
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving