Keto Blueberry donuts
Keto Blueberry donuts are the perfect indulgence. They’re the perfect combination of fluffy and moist, with a hint of blueberry flavor. They are low in carbohydrates and high in healthy fats, making them an excellent choice for a ketogenic diet. They’re also gluten-free and sugar-free, making them suitable for those who have allergies. Enjoy them as a snack or as part of a dessert.
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup swerve
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup swerve confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat your oven to 360 degrees.
- Spray your donut pan with Coconut Oil or Olive Oil Spray. You can also use butter to coat the pan.
- In a bowl, add your almond flour, swerve, & baking powder. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add your apple cider vinegar, eggs, and milk. Beat the ingredients together.
- Slowly add your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Once it is fully mixed, add in your blueberries and fold them in.
- In a piping bag or ziploc bag, add your mixture in and them snip off an end that’s big enough for the blueberries to come through.
- Pipe them into the donut cavities and bake for 13-15 minutes. (Mine took exactly 15 minutes)
- Once donuts are done baking, let cool for a couple of minute and then transfer them out to cool completely.
- While donuts are cooling, start on your glaze.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well until fully combined.
- Once donuts are fully cooled, you can either dip the donuts in the glaze or lightly add them on top.
Leave a Comment