Keto krispy kreme donuts
Keto krispy kreme donuts, An easy recipe for homemade baked Krispy Kreme donuts, covered in a sugar free glaze! Naturally vegan and freegluten, this healthy Krispy Kreme donut recipe comes with a tested keto! Bonus? No yeast needed! recipe very easy and delicious.
Ingredients for Keto krispy kreme donuts
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup egg white protein powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup Swerve, granulated
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate 2 eggs. Set aside the egg yolks. Whip the egg whites to stiff peaks in a standing mixer and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (almond flour, egg white protein powder, coconut flour, Swerve, salt, softened cream cheese and baking powder).
- Add wet ingredients (egg yolks, vanilla and unsweetened cashew milk). Stir until mixed very well.
- Gently combine stiff egg whites with the mixture. Stir gently until mixture is all one color.
- Spray two donut pans with coconut spray and fill each mold about 2/3 of the way.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Let donuts cool in pan for 5 minutes, and then take them out of their molds and set on a paper towel.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and then add the Swerve. Once the Swerve is fully melted, add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla, and stir over heat for roughly 5 minutes.
- Remove glaze from heat. If you want a thicker glaze, wait at least 45 minutes to apply glaze. If you prefer a thinner glaze, dip each donut once in the frying pan, applying glaze to both sides. If you like donuts very sweet, you can dip each donut twice. If you are not a fan of sweet donuts, you can spoon glaze over donuts rather than dipping them in.
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving