- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unflavoured whey protein powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 14 tbsp butter melted, divided
- 1/2 cup cold coffee or water coffee helps boost chocolate flavor
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9×13 baking pan. Sprinkle the bottom with the shredded coconut and the pecans.
In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the eggs, 6 tbsp melted butter, coffee or water, and vanilla extract until well combined. Pour over the coconut and pecans.
In another large bowl, beat the cream cheese with the remaining 8 tbsp melted butter until smooth. Beat in the powdered sweetener. Dollop this mixture over the cake mixture by the spoonful. Use a knife to swirl into the cake mixture, scraping all the way to the bottom in some places to mix up the coconut and pecans.
Sprinkle with the chocolate chips. Bake for about 45 minutes, until cake is mostly set through (will still be slightly soft and liquidy in the middle). Remove and let cool at least 20 minutes before serving.
see also: Keto Advanced Weight Loss
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 264 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 23.47g 36%
- Total Carbohydrates 7.54g 3%
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14%
- Protein 6.18g
Source : alldayidreamaboutfood