Keto zucchini chips with Parmesan
Keto zucchini chips with Parmesan, These keto zucchini chips are so crispy, crunchy, and perfectly baked, you won’t believe they are low carb! Made with just 3 ingredients, they can be made in the oven or the air fryer! 3 grams net carbs per serving.
Ingredient for Keto zucchini chips with Parmesan
- 2 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 8 oz Fresh Churned Garlic Butter, melted
- 1½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Use a mandolin to thinly slice zucchini, and place them in one layer on a baking sheet.
- Brush with Garlic Butter, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes, or until edges are browned.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Allow to cool completely.
- Repeat with additional zucchini slices– we had enough zucchini for 3 trays full.