Keto Creamy Beef Taco Soup
keto Creamy Beef Taco Soup (Keto Instant Pot Soup Recipe) is sure to be a hit in your house. The perfect easy weeknight Mexican-inspired recipe. With ground beef, onions, peppers, taco seasonings, cream, and cheeses, your whole family will LOVE this healthy taco soup recipe. This soup recipe is low carb, keto, and gluten-free.
Ingridient for Keto Creamy Beef Taco Soup
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 24 oz beef broth
- 28 oz diced or crushed tomatoes
- 2 taco seasoning packets
- 4 oz salsa
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 C heavy cream
- 2 C cheddar cheeses
- Saute ground beef, onion, and bell pepper over medium heat until meat is done.
- Add garlic cloves, beef broth, tomatoes, salsa, and taco seasoning. Set instant pot to High pressure, 2 minutes. Once the cooking cycle is complete, allow pressure to release naturally.
- Slowly add softened cream cheese, heavy cream, and cheddar cheese to the pot. Stir until cheeses are melted and soup is blended.
- Serve and garnish with your favorite taco toppings.
- You can also make this is a crockpot after browning the beef!