Keto White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Keto White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Can you eat no-bake cookies on the keto diet? Yes, you sure can! In fact, here is what I used in my no-bake keto peanut butter cookies – they are all keto-friendly and low-carb ingredients.
Ingridient for Keto White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- ⅔ C. Bake Believe white chocolate chips divided
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp Coconut oil divided
- 3 Tbsp. Peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 1 Tbsp. Almond flour
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine ⅓ cup of the white chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil. Microwave at 30 second intervals until completely melted and combined.
- Fill the sections of a lined mini muffin tin about ⅓ of the way full with the white chocolate mixture. Place the tin into the freezer to set.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, 1 teaspoon of the coconut oil, Swerve sweetener, almond flour and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Place a layer of the peanut butter mixture on top of each of the white chocolate layers in the mini muffin tin, and place the tray back into the freezer to chill for 30 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ⅓ cup of white chocolate chips and tablespoon of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl, and heat at 30 second intervals until mixed well.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture onto the top of the peanut butter cups in the mini muffin tin, filling them the rest of the way. Place the tin into the freezer to set until the white chocolate is completely solid.