Keto cream cheese chocolate frosting
Keto cream cheese chocolate frosting, This easy keto chocolate frosting is the best frosting for your favorite low carb cake. Learn how to make sugar-free keto cream cheese frosting that’s silky smooth, super creamy, and decadent.
Ingridient for Keto cream cheese chocolate frosting
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 stick butter ½ cup
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetener or swerve
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- Bring your cream cheese and butter to room temperature.
- Add all ingredients together in a mixer and mix till smooth and creamy.
- Frost your cake or eat as a standalone dessert!
- This recipe serves 8 and contains 2 net carbs per serving.
- Use cream cheese that is found in brick form, not the spreadable cream cheese found in containers.
- Use unsalted butter, so you have full control over the amount of salt that goes into the frosting.
- Always soften your cream cheese and your butter. If you try to mix them together cold straight out of the fridge, the frosting will take much longer to mix, and you may still end up with lumps of butter.
- Some people do not like the texture monk fruit sweetener gives to the frosting. You can use swerve instead for a smoother texture.