keto skillet pizza easy dinner
keto skillet pizza is ready fast and is very easy to make. It’s the perfect low carb snack! Or pair it with vegetables for lunch or even dinner.
Ingredient for keto skillet pizza
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup low carb marinara
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup pepperoni slices
- black olives sliced (optional)
- Heat a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Brown the meat and drain off any grease.
- Add the mushrooms, bell pepper, chopped zucchini and marinara sauce. Stir and incorporate everything well. Cook the mixture 9-11 minutes until the vegetables are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture and to with pepperonis. Broil 2-3 minutes (watch closely!) until the cheese is bubbly.
- Add olives sliced to decorate.
It can be stored in the freezer and eaten after a hard and tiring day