keto strawberry cheesecake Legendary taste
keto strawberry cheesecake. Hi guys, you wouldn’t believe it if I told you this was a low-carb cheesecake. The strawberry and sweet little cheesecake is absolutely perfect when you feel you will have a little sweet during the week. Make a bunch and eat it during the week without guilt!
ingredients for keto strawberry cheesecake
( 3g NET CARBS/serving/RECIPE makes 6 servings)
- 3/4 Cup Almond Meal
- 3 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 Sachet Strawberry Jelly Lite/Sugar-Free Jello (make sure its keto)
- 1/2 Cup Thickened Cream/ Heavy Cream
- 100g Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Boiling Water
1. Pre Heat Oven to 150 degrees Celsius (fan-forced)
2. Dissolve the Jelly Lite Sachet in a separate mug – using your 1 Tbsp boiling water (set it aside to cool)
3. Combine your Almond Meal and Melted butter – compress at a height of 1cm into a small baking tin (I used the mini loaf silicone tray – it filled 3 loaf compartments)
4. Place your tray in the oven for 15mins
5. Combine your Cream Cheese & Thickened Cream using a mixer – mix til smooth & creamy!
6. Add displaced Jelly Lite gel to mixture & mix for another minute!
7. Feel free to taste the filling / it makes an amazing mousse!
8. Add mixture to trays (top your bases!) 9. Refrigerate for 20mins and they’re good to eat
Gift For the visitors of this website. Download the keto Meal Plan FREE here