Keto Ribeye Steaks with Garlic
Keto Ribeye Steaks with Garlic is a delicious and indulgent dish perfect for those following a ketogenic diet. This recipe features thick, juicy ribeye steaks seasoned with garlic and cooked to perfection.
To make this dish, start by preheating a grill or stovetop grill pan to medium-high heat. While the grill is heating up, season the ribeye steaks generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
Next, mince several cloves of garlic and spread the minced garlic over both sides of the ribeye steaks, ensuring they are evenly coated. The garlic adds a flavorful and aromatic element to the dish.
Once the grill is hot, place the seasoned ribeye steaks on it and cook for around 4-6 minutes per side for medium-rare doneness. Adjust the cooking time accordingly based on your preference for doneness.
During the cooking process, the ribeye steaks will develop a beautiful sear on the outside while remaining tender and juicy on the inside. This combination of flavors and textures makes it a mouthwatering dish.
After the ribeye steaks are cooked to your desired level of doneness, remove them from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes to allow the juices to redistribute. This step ensures that the steaks remain moist and flavorful.
Serve the Keto Ribeye Steaks with Garlic alongside your favorite low-carb sides such as roasted vegetables or a fresh green salad. The garlic-infused ribeye steaks will be the star of the plate, satisfying both your taste buds and your keto dietary goals.
Enjoy the rich flavors and succulent texture of these Keto Ribeye Steaks with Garlic as a satisfying and indulgent meal that adheres to your low-carb lifestyle.
- 2 ribeye steaks cut 1 1/2-inch thick
- Steak Seasoning seasoned to your desire
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 whole garlic cloves crushed
- Heat your outdoor grill to high.
- Season the steaks with the Steak Seasoning and place them in a cast-iron skillet.
- Carefully, transfer the cast iron skillet and place it on the grill.
- Add the butter, rosemary sprigs, and garlic to the skillet with the steaks.
- Cook the steaks about 5-7 minutes on each side, constantly spooning the butter on top of the steak throughout the cooking time.
- Cook until the steaks reach 120°F.
- Remove the steaks from the heat and let sit for 15 minutes as the temperature rises to 135°F.
- If you don’t have an outdoor grill, cook in a cast-iron skillet on the stovetop set to high.
NURITIONS Amount Per Serving