Keto California spaghetti salad
The Keto California spaghetti salad is not only low-carb but also filling and satisfying, thanks to the healthy fats from the avocado and olive oil. It can be enjoyed as a refreshing lunch or as a side dish for grilled chicken or fish. This salad is a great way to incorporate fresh vegetables into your keto diet while adding a burst of flavor.
- 2 cans Angel Hair Palmini Noodles rinsed and drained
- 1 can Black Olives sliced, rinsed, and drained
- 1 pound English Cucumbers sliced
- 8 ounces Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 Red Onion diced
- 4 ounces Pepperoni Slices
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- In a large bowl, toss together the angel hair palmini noodles, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion and black olives until well combined.
- In a bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the salad and toss to combine well.
- Stir in the mini pepperoni slices and serve immediately or chill first if preferred.
NURITIONS Amount Per Serving