Keto Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Keto Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, If you love ice-cream as much as I do, you will never completely give it up. For occasional treats, you can include this keto-friendly ice-cream in your diet. This recipe has all the healthy fats from coconut oil .
Ingridient for Keto Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1/2 cup sugar free dark chocolate mini chips
- Add the raspberries, heavy cream, sweetener and almond milk to a blender and bled until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container.
- Fold in the chocolate mini chips.
- Freeze until solid.
- Remove from the freezer and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
Leave a Comment