Keto pizza bake
keto pizza. If you’re new to the Ketogenic Diet, make meal prepping your best friend to ensure a seamless transition! Incorporate your favourite non-keto meals in a keto-friendly way like this, and you’ll never look back!.
Ingredients for keto pizza bake :
- 500g beef mince (ground beef)
- 1 TB oregano
- 2 gloves garlic
- 250g pasta sauce
- 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese
- 6 eggs
1. Simply brown the beef and add the garlic, oregano and pasta sauce and allow to simmer till thickened.
2. Combine the eggs and mozzarella and beat with a fork till combined.
3. Add beef mixture to a baking dish and cover with egg and cheese mixture then top with pepperoni.
4. Bake in a fan forced oven at 180 for 30 minutes or until top is golden, gooey, and crispy!
See also these articles will definitely interest you