Keto pickle pizza
Keto pickle pizza is a unique and delicious take on traditional pizza that incorporates the flavors of tangy pickles and savory toppings while remaining low in carbohydrates. The pizza starts with a crispy keto-friendly crust made from Ground Flax meal, and cheese, ensuring it is gluten-free and suitable for those following a ketogenic diet.
The toppings on a keto pickle pizza are what make it truly special. While pizza crust is baking prepare your white sauce by whisking ricotta, ranch, pickle juice and seasoning
Remove crust from the oven then top with white sauce, mozzarella cheese and sliced dill pickles
The combination of the tangy pickles, savory toppings, and cheesy goodness provides a unique and satisfying flavor profile that is sure to please pickle lovers and keto enthusiasts alike.
So, if you’re looking for a keto-friendly pizza option with a twist, the keto pickle pizza is a fantastic choice. It’s a delightful blend of flavors that will satisfy your cravings while keeping you on track with your low-carb lifestyle.
CRUST & TOPPINGS
- 3 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 5 Eggs
- ⅓ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup Ground Flax meal
- 2 tbsp Pickle Juice
- 1 tbsp Psyllium Husk
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ cup Sliced Dill Pickles
- 2 tbsp Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tbsp Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbsp Pickle Juice
- 1 tsp Parsley
- ¼ tsp Dill Weed
- To make the crust combine all ingredients except for 1 cup of mozzarella and sliced pickles. After crust mixture is combined oil up your cast iron pan and spread mixture out evenly taking up the entire pan.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes until crust begins to turn a light golden color.
- While pizza crust is baking prepare your white sauce by whisking ricotta, ranch, pickle juice and seasoning
- Remove crust from the oven then top with white sauce, mozzarella cheese and sliced dill pickles
- Set oven to broil and cook for about 10 minutes until Cheese is bubbly and melty. Cut into 8 slices and enjoy!
NURITIONS Amount Per Serving