Keto Philly Cheese Steak Wrap
Keto Philly Cheese Steak Wraps are a great low carb breakfast solution for leftover steak or deli roast beef. They can be made in about 15-25 minutes.
Ingredient for Keto Philly Cheese Steak Wrap
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 large bell peppers green, yellow or red (diced into cubes)
- 1 large onion (chopped into small cubes)
- 8 oz provolone
- 1 tbsp salt (adjust to taste)
- 1 tsp pepper (adjust to taste)
- 8 large tortillas (Almond Flour)
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef while breaking it apart into small pieces. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Add in onion and bell pepper. Cook until veggies soften.
- Add cheese and stir until the cheese is fully melted. Turn off the heat.
- Place all 8 tortillas flat on the work surface. Equally, divide the beef mixture and wrap each tortilla.
- You can serve them immediately. Also, you can toast both sides of the wrap on a preheated skillet or a griddle to create that extra crust.