Keto Soft Pretzels Net carb 2g
Keto Soft Pretzels, Our Keto Soft Pretzels rival any standard carb-filled pretzel in terms of softness and chewiness. They are a great option to serve on game day or anytime you are feeding a crowd! These keto soft pretzels are low-carb, grain-free, and gluten-free!
Ingridient for Keto Soft Pretzels
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese low moisture and part skim
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 3 large eggs divided
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the almond flour and set aside. In a microwave safe bowl, add the shredded cheese with cream cheese and microwave until the cheese has melted. Whisk together.
- Transfer the cheese mixture into a food processor. Add the dry ingredients and two of the eggs and pulse until combined and a thick dough remains.
- Lightly oil your fingers then transfer the ball of dough onto a kitchen surface. Divide the dough into 8 portions. Roll out each one into a 10-inch hot dog shape. Cross each one into a pretzel shape and place on the lined tray.
- Whisk the remaining egg and brush it over the top of each pretzel. Sprinkle with the salt.
- Bake the pretzels for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove the pretzels from the oven and serve immediately.
Leave a Comment