Keto low carb cauliflower pizza crust
keto cauliflower pizza crust. These easy Keto Pizza cauliflower have less than 8 net carbs .and are loaded with pizza flavor. They’re made with pepperoni, parmesan, cauliflower florets, and lots of mozzarella! recipe delicious. all your family like it.
Ingredient for keto cauliflower pizza crust
For The Crust:
- 700g/25oz cauliflower florets
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
Optional Toppings: (Adjust To Own Taste)
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 12 pepperoni slices
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Cut the cauliflower head into smaller pieces. Blend the pieces into a fine “snow”. It should make about 3.5 to 4 cups of snow.
- Put the cauliflower snow into a microwave safe bowl and cover. Cook in the microwave for 5 minutes. Let it cool down.
- Dump the cooked cauliflower onto a clean tea-towel or cheese cloth and squeeze all the liquid out. This is a very important step. You need to squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- Put the cauliflower back into a bowl. Add the egg, parmesan, salt, oregano and mix until it becomes a little ball of “dough”.
- Press the “dough” out into a thin circle [¼″/0.5cm] on non-stick baking paper on a oven tray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.
- Remove, add toppings and slide under the broiler for 2-3 minutes or until everything is melted and bubbly.