Keto low carb Butter salmon
This keto salmon recipe has tender, flaky salmon that melts in your mouth and a creamy garlic butter sauce that is full of flavor. And this garlic butter salmon has just 3 NET CARBS and is loaded with healthy fats, making this dish the perfect dinner recipe for the keto diet.
Ingredient for keto butter salmon
- 4 salmon fillets, salted and seasoned to taste
- 6 tablespoons. Unsalted butter at room temperature (see note) 1/3 cup honey
- Seasoning with Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tsp. Italian season
- 2 tsp. Paprika (smoked paprika, if available)
- cayenne pepper (1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, cracked – or 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, finely ground
- Quarter teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 tsp crush red pepper
1)- Mixing Cajun season ingredients in bowl.
2)- Beat butter for 2 minutes using an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy. Blend honey and cream in a blender until smooth. 1 tablespoon combined Cajun seasoning.
3)- Using a paper towel, pat the salmon fillets dry on all sides. Season with salt and pepper to taste after rubbing it with oil.
4)- Cook salmon for 6-8 minutes on each side on a preheated grill or grill pan, or until opaque and crusty.
5)- Spread a generous amount of Cajun Honey Butter over each slice after turning off the grill (or stove if you’re using a grill pan).
6)- Allow the butter to melt for 30 seconds, then spread it over the salmon using the back of a spoon. Turn it over and do the same on the other side.
If you prefer, garnish with chopped cilantro or parsley and serve immediately.
Leave a Comment