Keto Ham and Cheese Rolls
Keto Ham and Cheese Rolls, Easy Keto Ham and Cheese Rolls Recipe – the best easy recipe for light, fluffy, savory, and cheesy rolls loaded with ham for an easy keto side dish!
Ingredient for Keto Ham and Cheese Rolls
For the Dough
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
For the Filling
- 8 ounces deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 string cheese (cheese stick)
- pork rinds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Heat in 30 second until cheese is melted.
- Stir the cheese so they are combined.
- In a smaller bowl combine the almond flour and baking powder. Mix until the melted cheeses.
- When the almond flour and cheese are nearly combined add in a beaten egg white and stir well
- Using your hands mix dough so egg whites are completely incorporated (no egg whites visible), if its too wet, add almond flour 1tbsp at a time until it feels right
- Lay the dough on a silicone baking sheet. Using a rolling pin, spread the dough into a thin rectangle.
- Layer the deli ham slices, string cheese and shredded cheese over the dough and tightly roll.
- Then roll it to crushed pork rinds, make sure its evenly covered
- Bake 15-17 minutes until golden brown.
- Slice into rolls (not too thin)