Keto ham and cheese egg cups
Keto ham and cheese egg cups are a low carb breakfast option that is perfect for meal prepping. They are made by combining beaten eggs, shredded cheese, diced ham, and seasonings. Once combined, pour the mixture into a muffin tin and bake until eggs are set. Enjoy the egg cups warm or reheat them for a quick and easy breakfast!
Ingredients for Keto ham and cheese egg cups
- 12 slices ham lunch meat
- 12 eggs
- 5 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cooking spray or butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and coat muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Press a piece of ham into each of the muffin tins, forming a “cup.”
- Add a spoonful of shredded cheese into each ham cup.
- Gently crack an egg into each cup, taking care not to break the yolk.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on how “done” you like your eggs.
- Allow to cool enough to handle, then pop the “muffins” out of the pan and enjoy.
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving 1 cups