Keto Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
This easy-to-make Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe is a delicious side dish made with lemon, Parmesan cheese, extra virgin olive oil, and lots of garlic.
Ingridient for Keto Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 4.5 pounds brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 6 tbsp unsalted melted butter or olive oil
- 2.25 cup Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 0.75 tsp black pepper
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425°F / 220°C.
- Transfer the brussels sprouts in a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Toss to cover.
- Spread the sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until the sprouts are golden and fork-tender.
- Flip the sprouts, then bake for an additional 20 minutes or until the sprouts are fork-tender and golden.