Keto burger Chaffle with bacon
Keto burger Chaffle with bacon, This keto burger recipe is super simple. With only 6 net carb per serve, you are going to love it. For me, the addition bacon was a revelation. It adds so much flavour to the ground meat. Here are just a few of the reasons why I love this recipe so much.
Ingridient for Keto burger Chaffle with bacon
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
For the Burgers:
- 80/20 Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 slices cheese (any variety)
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- 6 lettuce leaves, romaine or iceberg
- 3 tomato slices
- 1/8 cup red onion, thinly sliced
For the Chaffle Buns:
- Combine the eggs, shredded cheese, almond flour, baking powder in a mixing bowl until a thick batter forms.
- Heat a mini waffle maker according to the directions. Pour the batter in the waffle maker (a scant 1/4 cup) be sure not to overfill (recipe makes 6 waffles).
- Cook the waffles about 3 minutes, or until steam stops emitting.
For the Burgers:
- Combine the beef, sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl until the seasonings have been worked in well. Divide the mixture into 3 equal portions.
- Use a burger press, or place the patties between parchement paper and flatten until it is about 1/2 inch thick.
- Season the outside of the burger with additional salt and pepper (or seasoned salt).
How to grill a burger:
- Heat a grill to high heat (400 degrees F). Place the prepared burger patties directly on clean, preheated grill grates. Cook 4 minutes, flip and cook an additional 3-4 minutes. Check the patty for your desired doneness, add cheese and remove from the grill.
To Assemble the Burgers:
- Layer the cooked burger patty, cheese, crisp bacon, vegetables on the chaffle buns and enjoy!