Keto pizza bowls easy & delicious
Keto pizza bowls, Enjoy all your favorite pizza flavors in a delicious keto meal with this crustless Pizza Bowl recipe! It’s filled with flavorful Italian sausage, mushrooms, sauce and cheese. It’s easy to make in 30 minutes, low carb and gluten free!
Ingredient for Keto pizza bowls
- 1 cup marinara sauce use a low carb or homemade sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Toppings (optional. Vary to your own taste)
- ½ cup sausage
- 2 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F degrees.
Make the Topping
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pan on a medium heat.
- Cook the sausage meat and mushrooms for 5 minutes until golden.
Assemble the Pizza Bowl
- Spoon half of the marinara sauce into the bottom of the two ramekin dishes.
- Add half the toppings and sprinkle half of the Italian seasoning on top.
- Scatter half the mozzarella cheese and repeat the layers.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and golden.
- Eat whilst still warm.