Keto cheese shell shrimp tacos with creamy cilantro sauce
This Keto cheese shell shrimp tacos with creamy cilantro sauce is a quick and easy dinner option featuring thin shrimp and sauce, it’s really a great recipe and worth a try.
ingredients for keto cheese shell shrimp tacos with creamy cilantro sauce
- 100g/ 3,5oz cheddar cheese, grated
- 450g/ 1lb shrimp, deveined and tails removed
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder or one pressed garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For cilantro sauce
- 230g/ 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 150g/ 1 1/2 cup Chinese cabbage
- lime wedge
- fresh cilantro
For the taco shells:
1. Preheat oven to 400F(200C). Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper or silicone mat.
2. Wrap the handle of a wooden spoon with aluminum foil. The balance between two tall glasses.
3. Spread cheddar cheese on the prepared baking sheet into a circle shape.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until cheese melts and is lightly brown, 5-7 minutes.
5. Cool for 2-3 minutes, lift with a spatula and drape over the wrapped wooden handle.
6. Cool until set, about 5 minutes.(The rest of the text is on the next page…