Keto Broccoli, Bacon & Poached Egg
A Keto Broccoli, Bacon & Poached Egg recipe is necessary to start a meal plan because it is low in carbohydrates. The Keto diet cannot be thought of without a carbohydrate-free recipe.
I will not prolong you, follow me the details of the recipe
Ingredient list or Keto Broccoli, Bacon & Poached Egg (1 portion)
- 1 egg
- 140g broccoli (1/3 head)
- 3 slices bacon (36g cooked)
- 1 portion sesame dressing
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- pinch salt, pepper, parsley
1. Put the broccoli to boil in a pot of water and cook until tender. Take the broccoli out and place on a plate.
2. In a different pot, add some water and the white vinegar and put to simmer. Add the egg in a bowl. Swirl the water with a spatula and add the egg in the middle of the whirlpool. Cover and turn off the heat and cook the egg for 6 minutes exactly. Carefully take it out and place over the broccoli.
3. Fry the bacon in a skillet until crispy. Chop it up into a few pieces and place over the broccoli. Drizzle the sesame dressing over everything. Sprinkle the salt, pepper and parsley.
378 calories 26.48g fat 11.46g carbs 4.6g fiber 2.76g sugar 23.99g protein