Keto Breakfast Sausage & Eggs
A Keto Breakfast Sausage & Eggs recipe is necessary to start a meal plan because it is low in carbohydrates. The Keto diet cannot be thought of without a carbohydrate-free recipe.
I will not prolong you, follow me the details of the recipe
Ingredient list Keto Breakfast Sausage & Eggs (1 portion)
- 2 eggs
- 1 breakfast sausage
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 asparagus
- 3 broccoli
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- pinch salt, pepper, parsley
1. Cut the asparagus in two and cut off a bit off the stems.
2. Put some water to boil and add the broccoli. Cook until tender.
3. Add 1/2 tbsp of olive oil to a non-stick frying pan and add the breakfast sausage and asparagus and cook on all sides until cooked through. Transfer to a plate with the boiled broccoli.
4. Add the other 1/2 tbsp of olive oil and crack the eggs open. Switch the heat to low, cover and cook for a few minutes until the egg whites are fully cooked. Slide to the plate and sprinkle the salt, pepper and parsley over
477 calories 36.51g fat 6.40g carbs 2.5g fiber 3.16g sugar 30.61g protein