keto breakfast sausage eggs and cheese
keto breakfast sausage eggs and cheese, An easy cheesy keto breakfast that’s overflowing with sausage, eggs and flavor. This make ahead low carb breakfast is a hearty option perfect for meal prep and loved by the whole family.
Ingridient for keto breakfast sausage eggs and cheese
For the pizza crust:
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Garlic salt
- 4 eggs
- 3 sausage patties, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a medium size bowl, add the mozzarella and cream cheese.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir and then for an additional 30 seconds.
- Mix in the almond flour and egg.
- Using wet hands (to avoid the dough sticking to you), spread the dough onto the pizza tray, in medium-sized circles.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook at 425 for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While dough is in the oven cooking, scramble eggs,sausage and set aside.
- Once dough is browned, top with scramble eggs, sausage and cheddar cheese.
Leave a Comment