Keto bread low carb garlic toast
Learn the tricks to making the best keto garlic bread recipe with basic pantry ingredients! It has a crusty exterior, soft and airy interior, and buttery, garlicky flavor.
Ingridient for Keto bread low carb garlic toast
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar-free sweetener
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together sugar and cream cheese using an electric mixer.
- Add the eggs.
- Stir in almond flour, baking powder and salt.
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf pan. Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes. Let cool before removing from the pan.
- Cut bread into thick slices. Place on a baking sheet.
- Spread a small amount of butter on each slice.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Cook under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, or until bread becomes slightly toasted.
- Remove and top with shredded cheese. Place back under the broiler for another 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove and top with fresh parsley,if desired
|Carbohydrate||2.3g per serving|