Keto Cheesy Cabbage Casserole
This keto cheesy Cabbage Casserole Recipe is a great family dinner idea. Full of healthy vegetables and lean protein. This one-pot casserole is made low carb and can be served alongside rice for those that want it. Keto friendly recipes like this cabbage roll casserole make eating low carb easy!
Ingridient for Keto Cheesy Cabbage Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey, browned and drained
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 head of cabbage chopped into medium chunks (roughly 3 cups)
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes with green chilies (undrained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can of tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or colby jack is our favorite)
- In a medium size skillet brown your beef or turkey over medium heat, drain off any grease.
- Add the diced onion and sauté 3-5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, tomatoes with green chili, tomato sauce, spices and stir well.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium cooking for 15-18 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese!
Leave a Comment