Keto Baked zucchini chips
Keto Baked zucchini chips, I am wild about these Keto Zucchini Chips, and I think you will be too! Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, these delicious nibbles are loved by all. (Even those not on a low carb diet.) They are perfect for game day, or any time you need something to serve as a vessel for a dip. (Because that is most definitely a real NEED at times. AmIRight?)
Ingredient for Keto Baked zucchini chips
- Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them.
- 2 medium Zucchini
- 1 tbsp Olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt (or a seasoned salt for extra flavor)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C).
- Use a mandoline to slice zucchini into 1/8 in (.3 cm) thick slices. Pat dry with paper towels to remove any excess moisture.
- Add olive oil and toss to coat the zucchini slices thoroughly. Sprinkle lightly with salt (you need less than you may think – the slices will shrink during baking, making the flavor more intense). Toss to coat again.
- Place oven safe baking racks on top of two cookie sheets, then top those with parchment paper. (The cooling rack method allows for better air circulation.) Arrange the zucchini slices in a single layer. It’s fine if they touch, but make sure they don’t overlap.
- Bake for about 2 1/2 hours, rotating the pans halfway through. The zucchini chips are done when they are puckered and golden. If there is any moisture on the zucchini but it’s already golden, pat dry with a paper towel.
- Allow chips to cool in the oven with the heat off and the door propped slightly open (they will crisp up more as they cool).