Keto Sausage and Cabbage Skillet
Keto Sausage and Cabbage Skillet, Looking for an easy weeknight dinner? Try this simple and delicious low-carb skillet dish that can be ready in 30 minutes or less!
Ingridient for Keto Sausage and Cabbage Skillet
- 1 (12 ounce) package of smoked sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4 cups cabbage, chopped into bite size pieces
- Cheese cheddar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray or add 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Brown the sliced smoked sausage until lightly crisp.
- Remove sausage from skillet and set aside.
- Add butter, garlic, chopped cabbage, and spices and stir well.
- Fry cabbage to your desired tenderness. If you would like more crunch this will take 3-4 minutes. If you like your cabbage very tender it will cook closer to 10 minutes.
- When the cabbage reaches your desired texture, add the cooked sausage and stir until heated through.
- Add cheddar cheese on top And put it in the oven for 3 minutes.