Keto 90 sec Sausage Egg McMuffin
A Keto 90-sec Sausage Egg McMuffin recipe is necessary to start a meal plan because it is low in carbohydrates. The Keto diet cannot be thought of without a carbohydrate-free recipe.
I will not prolong you, follow me the details of the recipe
The ingredient list for Keto 90 sec Sausage Egg McMuffin (1 portion)
- 1 breakfast sausage
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mayo
90 sec bread: mix all of these
- *1 tbsp refined coconut oil
- *1 egg
- *1/2 tsp salt
- *1/2 tsp baking powder
- *3 tbsp almond flour
1. Combine the ingredients for the 90-second bread into a large mug. Mix carefully and microwave for 90 seconds. Take it out of the mug and carefully slice in half.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the breakfast sausage until cooked. Add the sliced bread and grill on both sides until the desired toastiness.
3. Using a mini egg frying pan, cook the egg until the egg whites are fully cooked.
4. Spread the mayo over one slice of bread, cover with the tomato slice, sausage, egg and last slice of bread. Enjoy!!
719 calories 60.15g fat 9.38g carbs 4.15g fiber 2.61g sugar 36.57g protein