Keto Arugula Caesar Salad & Veggies
A Keto Arugula Caesar Salad & Veggies recipe is necessary to start a meal plan because it is low in carbohydrates. The Keto diet cannot be thought of without a carbohydrate-free recipe.
I will not prolong you, follow me the details of the recipe
Ingredient list Keto Arugula Caesar Salad & Veggies (1 portion)
- 3 leaves iceberg lettuce (120g)
- 40g arugula
- 2 asparagus (60g)
- 4 broccoli florets (60g)
- 5-6 slices cucumber (20g)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 portion caesar dressing
1. Put some water to boil and cook the broccoli and asparagus until tender.
2. Shred the ruccola and iceberg lettuce and put it into a bowl.
3. Slice the avocado, tomato, and cucumber. Put everything in a plate and cover it with the dressing.
259 calories 19.62g fat 19.08g carbs 9.1g fiber 7.34g sugar 7.07g protein