5 tips for emergency low-carb preparedness
5 Tips for Preparing for Low-Carb Emergency – Due to the emergency in most regions of the world. With a high probability of stone, it is very important to prepare for anything that may unfold in the coming days and weeks. And store important foods. Some people isolate themselves in their homes. For two weeks of trying to help break a chain. Maintain overall health.
1- Stock your freezer with low-carb options:
- Pre-made frozen low-carb vegetables
- Eggs yes, you’ll freeze eggs (though there’s hopefully no got to do this). If you would like to freeze eggs, either crack each egg into the wells of a muffin tin, or a cube tray, or separate into yolks and whites into an equivalent muffin tin or cube tray containers. Wrap well in plastic and store in an airtight freezer bag. they’re going to last frozen for up to a year.
2 – Avoid contact with people
Do not wait for the government to perform quarantine. You play this role through:
- Hand washing periodically and continuously
- Avoid gatherings
- Keep a distance of 3 feet. Between you and others
- Stay home if you are sick
- If your country or region has any confirmed cases of COVID-19, assume that the novel coronavirus has quietly been circulating for days or weeks now.
3- Stock your fridge with low-carb options
Since the pandemic is unlikely to cause disruption to power, you’ll stock your fridge and freezer to urge your family through a couple of weeks of voluntary self-isolation or an imposed quarantine.
- longer-life vegetables — pick up lettuces and leafy greens to use first, but hardier low-carb vegetables like kale, rutabaga, zucchini, celery root, celery, fennel, broccoli, cauliflower can actually last a few weeks if stored properly in the crisper drawer.
- meat and/or fish
4- Stock your pantry with low-carb options
- canned and glass goods
- nut flours- almond flour and coconut flour
- Storage of various dry goods — don’t forget vegetable oil or other cooking oils, ghee, salt and pepper, dry spices, onions, and garlic
5- Make sure you have personal essentials
You should make sure that you have enough:
- You have enough essential medicines. And sterilizers
- You have enough animal food
- You have enough care products such as toothpaste, shampoo, etc.
- First aid kit
- toilet paper
And last Stay calm
more tips keto diet here