The Ultimate Revelation On The Keto Pancake Industry
This Keto Pancakes recipe is considered the best Keto Pancakes recipe that has already been made in our house!
It doesn’t require as many ingredients as you need from just 6 ingredients. Keto Pancakes mix is easy to use with almond flour. Sunday morning pancakes will become normal here. I’ve been using this recipe for a while. It’s delicious and all my family loves it. I wanted to share it with you to enjoy the best breakfast
Ingredients for keto Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2-4 whole eggs (see recipe note above)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or heavy cream)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons oil for cooking/greasing skillet
- In a medium bowl whisk together almond flour, eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, baking powder together.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of pancake mix onto a hot oiled skillet and cooke until done, flipping occasionally.
- Serve with your favorite bacon, low carb berries or low carb syrup
RECIPE NOTE ON THE EGGS: We’ve tested and where we live our ‘large’ eggs are closer to the United States regular eggs. We use 4 eggs and works wonderfully for us. My advice is to start with 2 eggs and if your batter is still too thick for you add an additional egg or two until it reaches your desired consistency for the batter. The batter should be the same consistency of what ‘normal’ batter should be.
Fat 10g15%. Saturated Fat 3g19%. Cholesterol 74mg25%. Sodium 36mg2%. Potassium 47mg1%. Carbohydrates 2g1%. Fiber 1g4%. Sugar 0g0%. Protein 4g8%.