keto cabbage lasagna
keto cabbage lasagna. This recipe is the perfect food for a keto diet. Free from carbohydrates. Even my husband didn’t know it was Keto. Looking for a pasta-free lasagna that tastes like lasagna and turns out to be perfect every time? I have come to the right place!
Ingredients for keto cabbage lasagna
- 1 cabbage
- 500 g/ 17,5 oz mixed pork/beef
- 1 onion, finely minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 800 g/ 28 oz chopped can tomatoes
- Salt & pepper
- 150 g/ 5,3 oz grated mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil & butter
1. Parboil leaves in salted boiling water for 5-10 minutes. Drain and remove excess water with a towel, and divide the cabbage into single leaves.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick pan, fry the minced meat in it and add the chopped onions and the parsley. (5 minutes)
3. Add the garlic slices and tomato paste and fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add the canned tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Cook the sauce for at least half an hour with the pot open.
5. Place a layer of cooked cabbage leaves in a buttered oven dish. Spread some bolognese ragù on top. So fill the mold layer by layer.
6. Sprinkle thickly with grated cheese, place butter flakes on top.
7. Bake the lasagne at 180 ° C in the oven for about 30-40 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
See also these articles will definitely interest you